- 131 units of rental housing for very low-income individuals and families.
- Created Ownership Corporation with a 60% tenant membership. Helped to establish and maintain viable tenant association.
- $8.5 million LIHPRA grant received/$4.5 million dedicated to renovations. $300,000 County HOME grant.
- $2 million in green renovations coordinated over the past two years.
- Acquisition and total renovation of an existing boarding home. 18 single resident units.
- Financed through NJHMFA Boarding Home Loan, NJ DCA Home Funds for Construction and Revolving Housing Development Demonstration Program (DCA).