Ocean, New Jersey
- This project was developed in partnership with the Alpert Group.
- This development has a total of 48 apartments spread across nine (9) one-bedroom, twenty-seven (27) two-bedroom units, and twelve (12) three-bedroom units.
- Cindy Lane utilized Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Equity, Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Funds, and an NJHMA Mortgage as sources of funding.
- The AHA partnered with the Township of Ocean, New Jersey Housing Mortgage and Finance Agency, The Alpert Group, Enterprise Community Investment, Amboy Bank, Thriven Design, and MidAtlantic Engineering on this project.
- These apartments are for income-eligible households and individuals including those experiencing a loss of housing.